HIRE THE CRICKET PITCH AT CHARLTON PARK
From May 2012 the new cricket square at Charlton Park will be available for hire by local cricket clubs and community groups on Sundays and mid week evenings.
To book a pitch please contact:
Michael O’Callaghan on 020 8305 9002 or e-mail: email@example.com
Apart from use of a brand new cricket square, located in a separate area of the Park, changing facilities are available and tea facilities are nearby.
The cost structure for hiring the pitch is as follows:
1. Weekend afternoon matches (Saturday or Sunday) : £135
2. Midweek evening matches: £90
3. Junior matches – (Sunday mornings or midweek evenings): £50
(Juniors defined as U16 on 31st August 2012)
4. Community groups (organisations not affiliated to cricket’s governing body) may hire the pitch on one Sunday every month (May to September) and the hire fee for these bookings is £90.
1. For all bookings payment in advance must be received at least 48 hours in advance (or by 5pm latest on the preceding Thursday for all weekend bookings).
2. Payment may be made by cheque (payable to Greenwich Cricket Limited) or online (bank details will be advised on confirmation of booking).
3. Other than Community Group bookings (4 above) all organisations must hold Public Liability Insurance for a minimum of £5million.
4. At the time of booking the Hirer will nominate a Main Contact with both email and mobile phone contact details. If weather or pitch conditions are uncertain, decisions on suitability for play will be made by Greenwich Cricket Limited or its agent and notified to the Main contact. Contact details for GCL or its agent will be advised at time of booking.
5. No refunds will be made for matches cancelled by the hirer.